F4 MCU / BLHELI32 / Metal case mosfet / PWM output 96K / 4~6S
The New BLHELI32 ESC adapted the F4 MCU, which will provide a smoother control and faster response speed.
- F4 MCU with BLHELI32 firmware
- Maximum PWM output upto 96K (default 48K)
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
- The 4in1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function (then no current reading over TLM)
- Uses metal case mosfet for better heat dissipation
- No output BEC
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Extra capacitor needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Dimensions:43 x 44mm
- Mounting holes:30.5×30.5mm(M4)
- Weight: 15.8g
The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable (from Lipo to 4in1) should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
Tekko32 F4 Metal 4in1 65A ESC *1
M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1