PM03D provides regulated power supply as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements via I2C digital protocol all through a 6pin 2.00mm CLIK-Mate cable. Compatible to flight controller that uses I2C power monitor such as the Pixhawk 5X and up.
It is design for multi-rotor like the X500 V2. It has both XT-30 & XT-60 connectors preinstalled for motor ESCs and Battery, as well as two 5V BEC and a selectable 8V/12V output different kinds of peripheral devices.
Note: This PM is not compatible with flight controller that uses analog PM such as the Pixhawk4, Pixhawk4 Mini, pix32 v5, or Durandal flight controllers.
• Plug & play, no additional setup required for QGroundcontrol & Mission Planner
• XT-30 connectors and solder pads for easy motor ESC connection
• Onboard voltage regulators: two 5.2V & one selectable 8V/12V
• 5V/A ports for powering companion computer or peripheral device
• Selectable 8V or 12V triple row pin header for powering peripheral device
- Maximum input voltage: 6S battery
- Rated current: 60A
- Max current: 120A (<60 Sec)
- Max current sensing: 164A
- XT-60 for battery
- XT-30 for motor & peripheral device (battery voltage)
- Solder pads in each corner (battery voltage)
- CLIK-Mate 2.0mm for flight controller (5.2V/3A standalone BEC)
- JST GH 4pin (5.2V/3A, BEC shared with 5.2V triple row pin header)
- 2x Triple row pin header (5.2V/3A, BEC shared with JST GH 4pin)
- 2x Triple row pin header (8V or 12V selectable by moving header jumper, 3A)
- Dimension: 84*78*12mm (excluding wires)
- Mounting: 45*45mm
- Weight: 59g
The XT60 plug and 12AWG wire that PM03D comes with is rated for 30A continuous current and 60A instantaneous current (<1 minute). If a higher current is being used, the plug type and wire size should be changed accordingly.
- 1x PM06 board
- 1x 80mm XT60 connector wire (pre-soldered)
- 1x Electrolytic capacitor: 220uF 63V (pre-soldered)
- 1x 2.0mm pitch CLIK-Mate 6pin cable (To power flight controller)
- 4pin JST GH to USB Type C
- 4pin JST GH to barrel plug (2.1*5.5mm)
- 4pin JST GH to barrel plug (2.5*5.5mm)
- 4pin Pin Dupont Cable (2pc)
- Nylon standoffs & nuts