Improvements over the original Pixhawk:
- Smaller, a third of the size.
- Rev 3 processor for long term software support.
- Improved sensors, both primary and secondary IMU MPU9250 and ICM20608 for more reliable flight.
- Included GPS module uBlox M8N GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou receiver for faster and stronger GPS lock.
- Micro JST rather than the hard-to-use DF13 connectors.
- Integrated piezo speaker and safety switch.
- Natively supports 4S batteries with the included PDB.
- Advanced 32 bit ARM Cortex® M4 Processor running NuttX RTOS
- 8 PWM/servo outputs
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- Integrated safety switch and optional external safety button for easy motor activation
- Multicolor LED indicator
- Integrated multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for long-time high-rate logging
- Based on the uBlox M8N
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Security and integrity protection
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Product variants to meet performance and cost requirements
- Pixhawk Mini Autopilot
- GPS module
- Quad Power Distribution Board
- 8 Channel PWM Breakout board
- 4 pin i2c cable and breakout board
- RC-in cable for PPM/SBUS
- 6 to 6/4 ‘Y’ adapter for GPS and additional I2C devices
- 6 pin cable (2)
- 6 pin JST to DF13 for legacy telemetry radio
- External safety switch
- 8 channel PWM breakout cable
- Mounting foam
- When installing the telemetry radios, use the connectors that come with Pixhawk Mini, rather than those that come with the radios.
Weight and Dimensions:
- Pixhawk Mini
- 38x43x12 mm
- 15.8 grams
- GPS module
- 37x37x12 mm
- 22.4 grams