The Power Management Board (PM Board) serves the purpose of a Power Module as well as a Power Distribution Board. In addition to providing regulated power to Pixhawk 4 and the ESCs, it sends information to the autopilot about battery’s voltage and current supplied to the flight controller and the motors.
PCB Current: total 120A outputs (MAX)
UBEC 5v output current :3A
UBEC input voltage : 7~51v (2~12s LiPo)
Make the PM07 show the quantity of electric charge of your battery
Mission Planner setup:
- Connect PM07 to the battery, also connect it to Mission Planner via USB.
- Click “INITIAL SETUP” and come to the menu “Battery Monitor”.
- Make “Monito” into “Analog Voltage and Current”.
- Make “Sensor” into “9: Holybro Pixhawk4 PM”.
- Make “HW Ver: “The Cube or Pixhawk” （pixhawk4,pixhawk4mini,pix32v5,pix32）”※
“HW Ver: Leave this blank（Durandal）”※
- Input “18.182” into Voltage divider (Calced).
- Input “36.364” into “Amperes per volt”.
- Disconnect and reconnect it to finish the setting up.（“Measured battery voltage” shows the current quantity of electric charge of the battery.）
※HW Ver: “The Cube or Pixhawk” （pixhawk4,pixhawk4mini,pix32v5,pix32）
※HW Ver: Leave this blank（Durandal）.Or you can desigante it in the Full Parameter List
Command: BATT_CURR_PIN Value: 17
Command: BATT_VOLT_PIN Value: 16
1x PM07 board
1x 80mm XT60 connector wire (installed)
1x Electrolytic capacito: 220uF 63V (installed)
2x JST GH 10P Cable
1x JST GH 8P Cable
2x JST GH 6P Cable