Kopis CineWhoop(Analog VTx version)
HolyBro Kopis Cinewhoop propeller protection duct has been upgraded from 3D printing PLA to plastic injection molding part. The new duct is of beautiful shape and more convenient for you to mount it on the frame.
We have updated the 1507 3800KV Motor on HolyBro Kopis CineWhoop and Kopis Mini into Tmotor F1507 No Shaft.Maximum thrust-to-weight ratio up to 47; powerful yet smooth; with perfect performance on CineWhoop.
- Frame:3mm 3k carbon fiber
- Flight Controller:Kakute F7 V1.5
- ESC:Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- VTx:Atlatl HV V2
- Motor:F1507 KV3800（No Shaft）
- FPV camera:1200TVL Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees
- Buzzer included.
- Battery plug: XT60
- Wheelbase: 148.6mm
- Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- 1x Kopis CineWhoop FPV racing drone
- 4x T76 Propeller
- 1x Protective Case Mount for GoPro Hero5
- 1x Carying case
- 1x Battery strap(installed)