The Holybro Kakute H7 Flight Controller is full of features including integrated Bluetooth, dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC ports, HD camera plug, barometer, OSD, 6x UARTs, full Blackbox MicroSD card slot, 5V and 9V BEC, easy soldering layout and much more.
The Kakute H7 builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. With the additional integrated Bluetooth chip onboard, you can perform Betaflight configuration and tuning wirelessly on your phone with the SpeedyBee Android & IOS App. The Kakute H7 is DJI HD ready. It has an easy plug-and-play port with an on-board 9V regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter like DJI/Caddx FPV Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting analog system.
It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals (UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry), along with a full MicroSD Card slot for virtually unlimited Blackbox data logging. Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC connectors, allowing easy plug-and-play support for x8 Octocopter configuration and keeping it simple and clean. The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the on-board barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers
- MCU – STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU – MPU6000
- Barometer – BMP280
- OSD – AT7456E
- Onboard Bluetooth chip – ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.25_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 7V to 42V
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting – 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension – 35x35mm
- Weight – 8g
- BetaFlight: KakuteH7 (v4.2.11 and above)
- INAV: KakuteH7 (4.0.0 & above) SD card support added in 4.1.0.
- Ardupilot: KakuteH7 (4.2.0 & above)
The Kakute H7 ships with customized version of Betaflight 4.3 Firmware from the factory. Using Betaflight configurator 10.7.1 or below with betaflight 4.3 might show a warning when first connected, you can upgrade the BF Configurator (once available), or ignore the warning and proceed with configuration.
Kakute H7 is compatible with 4.2.11 and up. With Betaflight 4.2.11, some SD card model might be encounter an error.
FC board *1
M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
JST SH 8pin 150mm cable*2
JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 80mm cable*1 (for DJI/Caddx HD Systems)
JST GHR 6pin 100mm cable*1 (for Caddx HD Systems)