Kakute F7 mini
- MCU: STM32F745VGH6 32-bit processor,216MHz, 320Kbytes RAM, 1Mbytes Flash
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5.5 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 16Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 5V Power Out: 1.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.2A max
- Dimensions: 33x26x6mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4g
FC board *1
M2 Rubber rings *6
JST SH 8pin 30mm cable*1
JST SH 8pin 150mm cable*1
Kakute F7 MINI Manual
Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
BLHELI32 / F3 MCU/4x 45A
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster responding speed. 4x 45A F3 BLHELI32 ESC in 20×20 standard .Supports up to 50A burst and 45A continued.
- F3 MCU, runs double faster than F051
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (470uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Mounting holes M2, 20x20mm
- Size:30 x 36 mm
- Weight: 7.8g
Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC *1
Electrolytic capacito: 470uF 35v *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- TBS Telemetry Protocol input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- Variable transmit power 25 mW or 100 mW.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Tiny form factor for easy installation in tight racing builds.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 100 mW
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 volts (nominal 5v power)
- Dimensions: 19x16x4.5mm
- Weight: 1.6g (without antenna)
VTx Board *1
MMCX Miniature antenna *1
100mm cable *4
Holybro Atlatl Mini v1.0