- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- TBS Telemetry Protocol input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- Variable transmit power 25 mW or 100 mW.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Tiny form factor for easy installation in tight racing builds.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 100 mW
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 volts (nominal 5v power)
- Dimensions: 19x16x4.5mm
- Weight: 1.6g (without antenna)
VTx Board *1
MMCX Miniature antenna *1
100mm cable *4
Holybro Atlatl Mini v1.0